So this awesome friend of mine and our fellow blogger, illumine**, nominated me for the Liebster Award.
I want to express my deepest gratitude to illumine** for the same. She’s one hell of an amazing writer and you should definitely check out her blog for her awe-inspiring write-ups.
What is the Liebster Award?
This is an award for new and old bloggers alike to get some recognition and interact with the blogging community.
• Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate up to 11 other bloggers to encourage them.
• Ask them up to 11 questions.
• Let them know you have nominated them.
Now, let’s move on to the Q/A section-
1) Name that one book/movie/phrase that was life changing for you and tell why?
“If I read a book and it makes my whole body so cold no fire can ever warm me, I know that is poetry.” – Emily Dickinson
Why? Because that’s what our writing should do to our readers!
Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë, for sure!
Because I felt that “it made my whole body so cold that no fire could ever warm me”
This one movie can change your life. Also, there’s Tom Hanks in there.
2) If someone told you the day you were going to die, what would be on your bucket list?
LOL. There are so many but the top 3 would be-
• A trip to Venice.
• Let me just publish the book that I’d never write.
• I really, really wish happiness and prosperity for all (Yeah, call it oh-so-stupid! ).
3) What are your means of escapism?(like reading fantasy or going somewhere whatevs😁)
Ah! The sane means of escapism would be writing, writing and writing. Also, a long walk has some wonderful benefits. Roger that!
4) What is your biggest regret? (Don’t go saying ‘no regrets’ like your not human!😂)
Our biggest regrets are our deepest, guarded secrets as well, aren’t they? 😀
But yes, not appearing for an important exam in your reckless teenage sucks the most!
5) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
“Comes Alive at Night.”
6) How would you describe yourself as a food?😁
Well, not sweet at all. Right now, I’d taste more like medicines, I guess. Haha.
7) How would you react/feel if your blog got HACKED?
I’d freak out, literally! And after calming myself down (LOL), I’d inform all of my blogging friends about the same to calm me down further. Haha.
8) What is your favorite mythical creature and why?
ALL OF THEM. Period. (Everything about myths and fiction is just splendid! We humans are pretty good at creating them.)
9) What is your weirdest wish?
Not to get married ever! Never! Take that!
10) If you won a lottery, how would you spend the money?
Pretty recklessly, to be honest. LOL.
11) Answer any question you wish you were asked. (Clearly, my mind is BLANK 😂)
This one cracked me up. Haha.
Well, I’d have loved to be asked about my favourite bloggers.
And, here’s the list of my favourite bloggers ( my nominees, in no particular order) –
• Hurain, Universe fireflie
• SG, The Shining Gem
• Myrtle, Sweet Victory
• illumine**, Illumine the stars
• Aquib, Insight
• Prachi, Praaish
• MVS, My valiant soul
•short-prose-fiction, Short prose
• Saket, Penorama
• Pia, Finally Unchained
• David Redpath
I really loved illumine’s questions so I’d love to know your answers to them (Yeah, lazy:D). Here they are-
1. Name that one book/movie/phrase that was life changing for you and tell why?
2. If someone told you the day you were going to die, what would be on your bucket list?
3. What are your means of escapism?(like reading fantasy or going somewhere whatevs😁)
4. what is your biggest regret? (Don’t go saying ‘no regrets’ like your not human!😂)
5. What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
6. How would you describe yourself as a food?😁
7. How would you react/feel if your blog got HACKED?
8. What is your favorite mythical creature and why?
9. What is your weirdest wish?
10. If you won a lottery, how would you spend the money?
11. Name your top 5 favourite bloggers.
Thank you for reading.🙂